- You are not able to connect to the internet through your Broadband Everywhere connection.
- The Power light is turned off.
How can you try fixing this issue?
- Check if router is turned on and plugged in. Inspect the adapter and its cord for any physical damage, such as broken or exposed wires.
If there is any damage to the adapter and/or cord, please call our Customer Care Hotlines at 0917-891-6083 (Globe/TM) or 0939-917-5787 (Smart/TNT) for additional assistance. Hotlines are available every day, from 7 AM to 10 PM only.
- Try plugging in the router into another socket. While there might be no issue with the router, there can be an issue with the socket itself.
- Try powercycling the router. This means unplugging the power cord/adapter from the wall socket and from the back of the router for one (1) minute.
Then plug the router back in and wait for another minute for the router to try to connect.
- If the three steps above did not fix the issue, if there were any severe thunderstorms in your area or any brownouts/power interruptions before your router lost power. It’s possible that a power surge may have damaged your router.
In this scenario, it is best to call our Customer Care Hotlines at 0917-891-6083 (Globe/TM) or 0939-917-5787 (Smart/TNT) for more help.