Ran out of data again or reached your data cap? Then it’s time to buy additional data or load. There are several ways to purchase additional data for your Broadband Everywhere internet account.
Before being able to request for additional data or load, your Broadband Everywhere account should be in good credit standing. This means that:
- Your BE account should be fully paid last month
- No overdue balance in BE account
If your account meets these requirements, you will be able to add more data. If not, you will first need to settle your balance before being able to do so.
Buy Data Via Self-Service Site
- Log in to your account by clicking here.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the additional load/data pack that you want to get.
- The additional data should be added to your account in a few moments. You will only need to pay for this additional data in your next bill.
Buy Data Via Customer Care Hotline or Facebook Messenger
An alternative way to buy additional data is by calling our Customer Care Hotlines. Our numbers are 0917-891-6083 (Globe/TM) or 0939-917-5787 (Smart/TNT). Our hotlines are open from from 7 AM to 10 PM daily. You can also message our Customer Care Team on Facebook by clicking this link.
By following these steps, hopefully you’ll get the additional data you need. Enjoy surfing the internet with Broadband Everywhere!