Pay your Broadband Everywhere bill through BPI, either via an over-the-counter payment (no BPI account required) or through BPI Online Banking. Check out the instructions below:
Over the Counter - BPI Branches
Note: BPI Family Savings branches are not included.
Image courtesy of BPI Facebook page.
- Select Bills Payment and then look for the merchant name Broadband Everywhere.
- Type in your Account ID (Service ID) Number.
- Choose between Cash or Cheque payment.
- Type in the full amount that you want to pay.
- Get your number and wait for the teller to call your number to complete payment.
BPI Online Banking
Available only for BPI Accounts enrolled in Online Banking. For more information, visit www.bpiexpressonline.com
Enroll Broadband Everywhere Account for Bills Payment
- On the Enrollment of Bills page, select BROADBAND EVERYWHERE CORP (BEC) for Company Name.
- Type in your Account No. (Service ID) under Reference Number and your registered email address.
- Click Submit.
Pay Broadband Everywhere Bill
- Log in to your BPI Express Online account at www.bpiexpressonline.com.
- Go to Payments & Reloading > Bills Payment > Pay Bills Today
- On the Bills Payment page, select the following:
- Pay: BEC
- The amount of: Total amount that you want to pay
- Additional Reference Number: Account ID